Friday, December 19, 2014

Adventures With Elaine #12

Hi Family and Friends,

My December travels have taken me from Phoenix to Dallas to Santa Fe, where I stopped to dig out my winter coat as I headed for Chicago, and now Michigan to visit family and friends. I am sort of adjusting to the colder temperatures of the mid-west and am grateful my drive was so easy and filled with enjoyment of the stillness and quiet winter brings. 

I would like to wish each of you beautiful holidays celebrated in your own unique ways. Be grateful to those who made your life more meaningful and your spirit more vibrant. May we each greet the New Year mindful of our blessings and committed to sharing our gifts with the world in a way that honors peace, unity and love.

Happy Holidays,

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment